Moisture packed to restore softness. Tones the skin for a firmer, smoother complexion that is clean and matte. Target Area: T-Zone! ( forehead, nose, and chin).
The 2B Bio Purifiant mask re-balances oily and/or acne-prone skin in a naturally gentle manner. Apply even layer in upward, circular massage like motions from the neck to the forehead. Careful not to touch eye area or lips. Leave on for about 20 minutes as you sit back and relax. Throw your feet up and melt away the stress.
The Secret in the Formula
- Sepicalm®: a soothing lipoamino complex enriched with magnesium and potassium which acts as a shield against harsh environmental toxins (pollution, stress, tobacco, air conditioning, ultraviolet rays…).
- St-John’s-Wort: botanical extract with moisturizing and soothing ability
- Maize Extract: makes the skin matte
- Kaolin: absorbent and matting mineral powder.
- Allantoin: calming and soothing.
- Aloe vera: calming and hydrating.
- The Result
The pores are tightened. Your skin’s texture is refined and your complexion looks even. Your features are visibly relaxed.
How to Use
When? On the days following the 2B Bio Peeling and whenever your skin feels tight and uncomfortable, there after. 1x a week during winter can be helpful to balance during weather changes.
How? Apply a thick layer on your entire face, avoiding the contour of your eyes. Allow to act for 15 minutes before removing any excess with a cotton pad. For an intense refreshing sensation, complete with the soothing 2B Bio Douceur toner.
Miraculously unctuous and refreshing.
aqua/water / propylene glycol / kaolin / octyldodecyl myristate / glyceryl stearate / distarch phosphate / aloe barbadensis leaf juice / isostearyl isostearate / glycerin / cetyl alcohol / dimethicone / PEG-75 stearate / ceteth-20 / steareth-20 / sodium cocoyl amino acids / caprylyl glycol / hypericum perforatum extract / xanthan gum / sarcosine / allantoin / parfum/fragrance / benzyl alcohol / alcohol / potassium aspartate / magnesium aspartate / limonene / dehydroacetic acid / CI 15985 / CI 42090.